Prepare the required documents for equivalence application to Turkish Minister of Higher Education
1) Bachelor’s degree documented from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country .
2) Transcript documented from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country .
3) High school Certificate documented from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country.
4) Photocopy of your passport.
5) power of attorney for us to the purpose of equivalence application to Ministry
6) held an initial work contract from private hospital in Turkey (we can provide it to you).
7) Translate all the above documents to Turkish language ( also we can do that here in turkey ) .
The Second Step :
Send the Documents to Our office in Tehran via DHL or you can come to Turkey by yourself if you want.
The Third Step :
We will submit your documents to the Turkish Ministry of Higher Education .
Review process will take from 8 to 12 Months .
The Fourth step :
In this period you have to learn the Turkish language and be prepared for equivalent’s exam
The Fifth Step :
You have to enter the equivalent’s exam which called STS ( seviye tespit sınavı ) which held Twice a Year on April and September , in Ankara .
The Exam consist of 120 Question as the following :
medicine 40 q
pediatric 30 q
general surgery 30 q
obs & gayne 20 q.
The Passing score is 40 out of 100 .
The Sixth Step :
Receiving the Equivalence Certificate from The Turkish Ministry of higher education .. and now you have the right to work or to start a residency in Turkey.
The Seventh Step :
Entering and paasing The Turkish Medical Specialty Exam ( TUS) .. and you can choose your field according to your degree in the exam .
What is TUS ?
TUS word is an abbreviation for (Tıpta Uzmanlık Sınavı) which means medical specialty exam, which is held twice a year in April and in September.
Exam consists of two sessions in the same day .
The first session … contains 120 questions MCQs on Basic sciences , duration is 150 minutes .